Heritage Village Master Community Association (HVMCA)
A Private Community in the High Desert
HERITAGE VILLAGE MASTER COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION Board of Directors Meeting Date: February 05, 2020
Place: Heritage Village Clubhouse Time: 7:00 P.M.
Call to Order
Meeting was called to order at 7:00 PM by Burkhardt.
Present: Burkhardt, Chicky, Markano. The HVMCA manager was also present.
Absent: Nelepovitz, Zellner
Approval of Agenda
Motion to approve agenda with addition of “Approval of Amended Board minutes for 11/20/19: Chicky; Markano 2nd; Unanimous.
◦ ACTION: Manager to include “Inspector of Elections “Old Business” in future agendas until the associated actions are complete.
Approval of Board Minutes
Motion to approve minutes for 01/22/2020: Chicky; Markano 2nd; Unanimous.
Public Comment for Items NOT on Agenda
HVMCA resident approached the board to see if she can set up a meet your neighbor function at the clubhouse. Board suggested for the resident to find a date, and the manager will send an email to board for confirmation of date. Once a date is confirmed HVMCA manager will post it on Website and also to make signs.
Board also discussed that a board member or manager is available to open clubhouse and close the clubhouse. Board also suggested for resident to have proposal or idea and to give to manager.
New Election Rules
Manager presented to the board an estimate from an Inspector of elections. Board stated they will review and will discuss and the next board meeting.
Board discussed usage into Rodeway Inn.
Manager stated that Nelepovitz emailed the reserved study on Sunday and manager sent it to be printed on Monday. Reserve study should be ready at the end of week.
FY21 Budget Planning & Preparation
Manager stated that the budget is at printer’s office, agenda has been posted for meeting on Friday 02/07/2020 at 9AM.
Board reviewed gazebo estimates and designs that the manager provided. Board discussed that the wood is still good and if we can rebuild it.
◦ ACTION: Manager to ask Cordell what’s the next best thing in repairing the gazebo other tearing down and rebuilding a new one.
◦ ACTION: Manager to get with Ramon to have a proposal ready for next board meeting on rebuilding the gazebo.
Board discussed tennis courts.
◦ ACTION: Manager to have Ramon look at writing on inside tennis courts.
◦ ACTION: Manager to check with Ramon on ideas for shuffle board or planting shrubs.
Resident E-mail Correspondence
Manager received email from resident making a request for solar pool heaters to extended use of the pool
◦ ACTION: Manager to check with Ross Menzel what is the best option for heating the pool.
The manager presented a report of recent activities.
◦ Markano motioned $2000.00 for a lawn mower Chicky 2nd; Unanimous.
◦ ACTION: Manager to have Ramon wait on the plans for roof over water tank.
Manger presented a time line from SBS on what the HOA can expect when we have foreclose on a home.
◦ ACTION: Manager to contact the Financial Institution regarding a home within the HOA and inform them we will be foreclosing on a home and if we have to let them know and what is the protocol.
◦ ACTION: Manager to keep a running total of expenses from earthquake and to add gazebo repair to those totals.
Motion to adjourn; Chicky; Markano 2nd; Unanimous.
Meeting adjourned at 8:15PM.
Respectfully submitted, Sue Henderson, Manager
Next Scheduled HVMCA Board Meeting: February 19, 2020 at 7:00 PM
NOTE - An Owner Has The Right To –Have A Copy Of Approved Minutes Upon Request - Speak To The Board Of Directors During Public Comment -Action By The Board May ONLY Be Taken On Agenda Items